Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shopping, Freezing, & more Shopping!

It's so wonderful to have a FULL weekend off! I work at the hospital here in Bristol and when I first started working it seemed impossible to get even just a Saturday off! Now that I've been there over a year an half, I finally get every other weekend off! But for the last month or so something has always came up an I either would have to go in on a Sat. off or a Sunday! The good thing about my work is that even if I do have to work on a Sunday, I don't go in till 4 in the afternoon so I can still go to church and attend all meetings but I never get to take that wonderful Sunday Knapp! Anyway, today I woke up and the first thing I wanted to do was of course--Shop! So Carolyn and me started at Target, then to Old Navy etc! Plus, it's FREEZING FREEZING here in Tennessee and Let me tell ya I live to shop!
It's even better when you have money!


Now, note to future husband: "Honey I am extremely sorry for spending money on more purses, shoes, clothes, make up etc BUT I hope you realize that in return, you have one VERY stylish wife who always looks great! Yes, I know I have at least 50 pairs of shoes and purses hanging all over my closet and YES I know I have a horrible money spending habit BUT know that I am VERY conscience of this an that I always "try" to be good! I have full hope/faith that slowly but surely you will come to help/restrain myself when necessary but just warning you now....A} I did say I was sorry B} I'm honest and C} I still look great! "


Well, when ever the time comes for me to get married at least my future husband knows I'm already thinking of him LOL Anyway after Old Navy we went to Red Lobster where I ate my heart out! ! ! Then on too the Mall where I got this fabulous pair of shoes I will show off at church tomorrow! My Aunt Carolyn, I just love her! I drag along every where and she never complains! I had a wonderful day today with the most sincere loving person I know and I love her unconditionally with all my heart! I can't believe all the things she puts up w/ me!

0 Lovely FeedBack: