Sunday, March 16, 2008

EW

EW- Was the word said at the beginning of my Sunday school class today! I have never laughed so hard at church before. As you all know from previous post that I teach the 12-13 yr. old Sunday school class and for this year I only have boys. Well, today one of the little guys decided to bring a treat for his buddies and share w/ me. He was out shopping yesterday and came a cross a box of beef jerky bites--pepperoni flavor and when they all came in I was getting things organized and they all set eating there jerky bites.
THEN
{here it comes folks, I promise this will make ya laugh} One of the guys stood up and said "Dude...Does that say Puppy Grain at the top?" They all stop eating immediately and looked at the box and found out that it was "Puppy Grain Beef Jerky Bites for Puppies" Next thing I new I had 4 little guys covering their mouths, running out the door and screaming "EW" ! ! !
I swear, I couldn't stop laughing at the poor little guys! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen, my sweet little class Had just ate over half of their packets of DOG beef jerky bites! Lucky me I hadn't opened my pack yet! I think next week as a treat from me, I 'll go buy the little guys "REAL" beef jerky Bites!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

this should do no harm because everyone know What boys are made of: Snakes & Snails & PUPPY DOG Tails.