Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Simply Thankful: Lee



Since I didn't do a Thanksgiving post...I decided to share some things {people} that mean the most to me in the most truest form. Looking back on this Thanksgiving Last Thursday, all the things I wrote last year before Thanksgiving--in which you can read here--still ring true everyday. The Savior for this life. My Aunt Carolyn as my sweetest confidante. My Nephew who is my soul. My snooze alarm clock button that still rocks my socks....All of these things I wrote last year, Are still just as strong, if not more...in my heart.

BUT.

I realize that there are others whom I did not mention last year that I want to highlight. So, Today...I introduce you to Lee. Lee is my oldest cousin but honestly, Lee is my big brother. Every girl deserves a big brother in their life and for me, Lee is who that is. Ever since I came into this life, I have been his biggest fan. His biggest supporter. Also not mention but I play the roll of the annoying little sister VERY well too-LOL.

From putting me on his shoulders at all his baseball games growing up, too always placing me first before his girlfriends...and for simple countless trips out shopping, to dinner, movies, and random getting me out of school early while growing up to go do all sorts of activities... listening to new favorite songs or me chattering away about some new book....Lee is my brother. In every shape, form, and way he could be.

And I am so Thankful, that he is who he is. Thanks Lee, Love O.C.

{not to mention but he also went to see New Moon at 11:35 at night on OPENING night with me}
{also, he can play the roll as the highly annoying big brother}
{and I remind him of that everyday}
{he also has a nickname for me that he calls me and it has nothing to do with my first name...O.C.}

4 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

Awww Tierra, how sweet! I don't have a big brother, but I do have two pretty great little brothers, who I've loved watching grow up and become good men!
Really??? New Moon opening night? That's a MAN!

Heather said...

He sounds like he is just like you with they way you are with your nephew.

I am glad you have a big brother in your life.

I like the picture at the top. Way cool looking!

RatalieNose said...

What a guy!!! New Moon at midnight with a family member??? That's true love!
What does the O stand for?

Iva Messy said...

so sweet!! ;)