Sunday, December 6, 2009

Two BIG Important ANNOUCEMENTS



First. This amazing Lovely lady is getting married!!! !!! Ashlee is such a dear friend, and one that used to live in my ward. I'm very proud of the fact that we have stayed in touch and visited through the years. I ADORE her parents and her mom was my last YW president whom I became very close too and if it wasn't for the fact that her brother is a huge love/hate thorn to my side {another story for another time, ask me about Adam-woe woe is me}...I'd marry him and become a sisterinlaw! Anywho, with that said.....

I'M COMING TO SALT LAKE CITY UTAH IN MAY!

I fly in Saturday, May 15th and will be in till the following Monday, May 24th! My place is all booked and I am for sure COMING! Ashlee would kill me other wise! The wedding is May 22nd at the Salt Lake Temple and I'm SO excited. So, if your around the Salt Lake area, I would love to see you! And if you so happen to know of REALLY good looking single men who would like to take me out on a date...Please fill free to set me up LOLOL. See ya soon Utah, I'm off to go search J. Crew for something fabulous to wear!

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

Yay! I look forward to seeing you! We will defiantly get together! I am so excited!

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

Please give my congrats to Ashely, and give her mom a great big hug for me! I think it's great you get to go! Have lots of fun!
Don't forget to bring the pictures of our favorite little church in Greenville for Sister Rankin!!!!

Jenny Snyder said...

Yes!!! buy the dress from J. Crew because you will ROCK IT!!!!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see you. It has been forever.

RatalieNose said...

I wanna hear the Adam story!!!
Dang it!
WRONG STATE!!!
Don't you have any friends from AZ??

Allie said...

I want to see you when you're in Salt Lake! PLEASE!!!