Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Song Obession

Isn't it funny how you can hear a song on the radio and not really think nothing of it But, put it to the back drop of an upcoming chick flick and immediately you listen to song that has been set to lead off the tone of the movie and fall in love with it?

Well, while I was in theaters watching New Moon, the movie trailer for the Nicholas Sparks new book to film "Dear John" came on and I being the sap that I am was in awe of this upcoming new chick flick that will probably make me cry. Anywho. The song playing in the background of the movie Trailer is called "Set the Fire to the third Bar" By Snow Patrol...

First} Watch the Trailer for Dear John {haven't read the book} but it looks amazing....




Second} Now, after hearing it from the love story above.... listen to it and see the difference.
I fell in love. In which case I give you my new song obsession...Srsly. I have been replaying this all morning.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Amanda "The Panda" Birchfield said...

Oh man I totally agree. I'm so ready for this movie to come out! I love the book! One of my favorites by Mr. Sparks! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite Sparks book...like I've been tellin' ya forever...you should read it!

RatalieNose said...

OMG!!!!
When I saw this I almost died!!!!
I LOOOOVVVEEE DEARJOHN!!!!!!!
After, like 5 seconds of the trailer I knew it was that book!!!