Thursday, December 3, 2009

The "Were Leaving" Day


Today, my heart will be broken and I won't be able to breathe right for the next few weeks.
Lee, my brother took a new job on the coast of South Carolina and so today they are leaving.
As in my nephew is leaving my side.
I've known this was coming for the last few months now but honestly I took the Scarlett O'Hara approach and would think about it another day. And another day and another after that. And now it's time. Oh sure they will be back the week of Christmas but I can't think straight knowing I wont see either of them on a daily bases. I'm pretty sure I've let Lee know how mad I am for doing this on the month of Christmas but at the same time, he has grilled me on how this is a better opportunity....but I'm so sorry, I just can't be happy about that.
Please excuse me as I go cry me a river for like the 5oth time in two days!

5 Lovely FeedBack:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

How did I know now about this??? How can he take your boy away. :(
Now don't you go getting any ideas about moving down there!
Love you!

RatalieNose said...

Girl my heart just aches for you!!!!! It's gonna be alright!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry he had to leave. I'll be praying for you. I can't imagine how hard this is for you :(

Heather said...

I am so sorry. I know how much you love them. That would be hard. Hang in there.

Jenny Snyder said...

BIG HUGS!!! & a cookie!!!