Friday, February 1, 2008

Update on Me

Well, I thought I needed to keep everyone updated. I have NO clue who really reads my post but I like blogging. This is Fun!!
So on to an update on me.

I'm afraid it's rather boring. Nothing new going on in my life. Just work--Home-Then work some more, clean house ---that is TRY to clean house--Watch alittle American Idol, check my facebook....Yeah it's a full life LOL

But, as previous in my last post, I have been bitten by the Twilight saga!








All I can say is OOO MY! I finished the last book thats out and now I find my self going through major withdrawls and wishing that the year would just speed speed up to August when the next installment in the "Edward/Bella" love story continues. Seriously, I think I'm going a little OCD about this! I'm just so inthralled into the whole story of Edward and Bella and for any of you who are reading this and have read the series...I'm sorry.. I'm routing for Edward ALL THE WAY

I mean Jacob is a good choice too but I mean Edward is unlike any male character I've ever read and he's so old fashioned and gentalmen like yet has flaws too. I think I had a heartattck in the second book when he leaves---For what he thinks is good reason--and then in the third had another heart attack when the whole Bella/Jacob thing came into place!!

Anywho My dear best Friend Jenny is probably getting in engaged and I'm happy that she's happy. We've been a two-some practically joined at the hip for 6 yrs now and ooh the nights we've spent talking about the moment when we meet the right one. I wish her and Justin much much happieness and blessings to come! And of course, I'm the Maid of Honor--Go Me!!
As for me and my love life.....Well...If a man poped up in the form of Prince Harry, Mcdreamy type w/ alittle Edward style on the side...I would put a sign on that said "MARRY ME NOW"

BUT BUT that hasnt happend and I'll wait for my turn... Besides I'm just 22 and I'll be heading back for school in the fall so for me life needs to focus on that and what ever happens will happen.

0 Lovely FeedBack: