Friday, February 1, 2008

Re-Decorating My Room

My poor room has been through every color in the rainbow. Word to the wise--NEVER let me paint or pick out colors because in the end i'll just hated and wish for another color.

So my lovely daddy came a few months ago and finally repainted the very awful "mint green" I had picked out and this time I went for simply girlie--pink! Light pink that is and I let me dear dad pick out which shade -HEHE that was funny to watch-- So now that christmas is behind us I'm starting to redecorate my room so with pink on the walls my absolute favorite color to put with pink is black.


I'm absolutely in love with toile! Anything that toile I'll buy it! I found this beautiful toile bedding and now I need to purchase a new bookcase. Since I'm always reading I need something very sturdy yet shabby chic to decorate my room. So far I've found two from Target--you can never go wrong there--But I cant decide on the black or white?








0 Lovely FeedBack: