Sunday, February 24, 2008

I just Have to Brag!

Today is Sunday and I wasn't planning on posting anything until I got pictures uploaded of one of my best girlfriend Leah's Baby shower I went to yesterday. But, I just HAD to brag! At church today I'm the 12-13 yr. old Sunday school substitute teacher. I pretty much teach class at least twice a month so to me there kinda "my class". I've been the sub. for that age group for almost 2 yrs. and I actually taught almost the whole of last year. Each year brings a different class w/ different amounts of kids.


First, I must say that I really LOVE doing this! I truly believe it's just as much for me to learn as well for them. And with each different set of kids come different moods and how they respond in class. This year all I have are 3 young 12 yr. boys fresh out of primary{children group from ages 3 to 11} No girls! At first I thought "oh Boy" this might be interesting cause I mean trying to get 12 yrs. old either boys or girls is difficult enough to get them to learn and answer questions in class. But, 3 Boys! Not to mention one is the son of my Bishop and another is our Stake Presidents son and the other is their best friend. To simply put it; They are a JOY to teach!


Their not rowdy at all and their all best friends! It's too cute!


Every Sunday their always talking about what they want to do w/ their life and what will happen after they serve a mission for my church! They even talk about how they want to take care of their wives someday! NO LIE!


Their so sweet and they ACTUALLY answer questions! Even more, they even look up scriptures that goes to the lesson that's not even mentioned in the lesson! I mean HOW COOL IS THIS? !!! Then to top it all, today when I got home from church and I was making some quick lunch the phone rang and I saw that it was my stake presidents home number and name! My sweet little Matthew McMurray was calling to thank me for the lesson I gave and how it went right along w/ his lesson in his Young Men Priesthood Class! I tell ya I'm on cloud nine! Nothing could have been more nicer then to have a such a rewarding class of 3 wonderful sweet little guys! If only they were 24!!! I think the next time I see myself in a relationship, he's gonna have to get past my 3 favorite 12 yr. old and take notes!


I told them I would bring my camera next week for a class photo, so be sure to check back and see pictures of the 3 coolest 12 yr. old at church!


To Daniel, Matthew, and Kenyon for being such strong, sweet guys whom I look forward to teach each Sunday that I can!And a BIG Thanks to the McMurrays, The EggBerts and Osejo's for raising such fine and outstanding young men!

0 Lovely FeedBack: