Sunday, February 3, 2008

Home Alone---Who? Me?


Yes...It's true...I'm going to be all by myself for 3 whole weeks! Yikes! Well, for anyone who didnt know my Aunt Carolyn {Whom I live with} is a CNA and is currently sitting with this elderly lady. The family left today on a three week vacation {Wouldn't you kill to do that} So she will be living in with the families mother who has cancer for 3 whole weeks!


That leaves poor little me all by my self! But, I'm really ok with that...I'm a big girl and I have the promise of lot's of girlfriends to come stay with me should I get lonesome. Since my mom's passing I've sorta became a VERY homebody person. So me and my Aunt Carolyn are very close. She's pretty much mama number 2# and I going to miss her lot's not having her around but she's just 20 minutes away so I'll be fine. Actually I'm more worried about her then me! Poor thing can't really leave the house unless for grocery shopping and such so we've all promised to come for dinners a twice aweek while she's there.


On a good note, I got a purty new cell phone! Yippie Yippie !!! AS all my friends know that me and cell phones....Well we just dont have such a great bond....or track recored if you wanna call it that. My last cell phone was perfect and could do just about anything but thanks to my not so lovely ex, lost it at a park while playing basketball!
I think I still hold that againest him LOL


So if I can keep this one 6 months straight...It will be a match well made! Wink!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Andrea said...

I'd LOVE for you to join the bookclub! I am originally from the Midwest, Illinois to be exact, and we would love for another person to share their books with us. Just post your email address in a comment on the blog and I will send you an invitation. Or you can email me with your email- my email address is
prestonandandrea@gmail.com
Can't wait for you to join!
Andrea