Monday, February 11, 2008

10 Quirks

I just Love this Blogging world But sadly my life really isnt intersting at the moment. So I thought I would do something fun that other bloggers do and list 10 quirks about me that you might not have known.


1. First, I can be really messy when I want to be! I've said before that When I clean I can go alittle OCD about it non stop and keep everything in order for days BUT if I slow down for just one, All goes down hill and I just let it and pay for it later. Ask Christy--She WAY know's this!!



2. When I'm shopping I can go through a store for a good hour and then when I've picked out everything that I want or need and head to the check out I immediately start debating w/ myself "Well...Do I really need this?" or "I really can't afford this" and I'll put it back after I just spent an hour picking it out in the store. This really bugs me about myself!


3. I have a huge love for cleaning products! If it has a great smell, I have to buy it! It's kinda funny when you think about it, I contradict myself alittle on quirk #1! My house can be so messy but yet I'll buy all these great cleaning supplies! Right now my favorite love is the Clorex Toliet Magic Wand! Oh who ever invented this so I don't have to touch the toilet is a genius!!
Also anything orange or citrus smell, it's in my cleaning closet!



4. I also have a huge love for picture frames! Maybe even more then cleaning supplies! I just can't resist a beautitful frame! In all shapes or sixes. Right now theres this box in our "junk" room that's filled to the rim w/ pictures frames! But don't think I dont use them cause I change them around alot in each room of my house with diffrent pictures to match the frame!



5. It drives me nut's not to match! And it's drives me even more nuts when I go to church and girls in YW are going through their akward stage where they don't care what there wearing as long as it's a skirt...Oh just makes me cringe!!! When I say match I don't mean like everything has to be the same color but it has to flow or look well put together...hence Shoes need to go w/ the right color, dress, or skirt and outfit put together and everything else that brings a look to flow! Same thing goes for my house and decor...Every thing has to go by a theme w/ colors that flow. Along with Frames, candles, pillows or whatever else you use to deocor needs to match and look well put.



6. I always loose my keys or glasses every where! It really can make me upset! One minute I'll lay it down and forget and then I'll spend a good 10 to 20 minutes looking for them. I've gone through so many glass frames it's not even funny!



7. I know in previous post I said before about my love for reading but it really is more like OCD reading! My heart just smiles when I smell a bookstore and I'm usally there once a week! I can start a brand new 30-35 chpt. book and finish it "usally" in one sitting! And once I start talking about it--- I won't stop!



8. Alright Yes i'm going to admit this but I just love Princess Diana! I not a morning person but if it's an event on TV going on in London like royal weddings and such, I'll get up at 5 am just to see it! Every christmas there's always at least one brand new book on her that I have to have or video thats out I'll buy. I just think she was so beautiful and fascinating and her boys!!! Oh my--I wish someone would let me marry Prince Harry--Please???? I'll drop whatever I'm doing for anything about the Royal family on TV or book etc...


9. I collect quotes! Does that make me a nerd??? Hopefully it makes me sound poetic! But, yes it's true I have this beautiful little journal I bought that's very vintage looking and I keep all my Favorite quotes inside. Alot of them are shakespeare and others are poems while some are just out there and random about life, shoes, love, you name it it's there. I hope someday that my children can read it and see alittlepart of me that makes me happy. I always try to write alittle inscription about why I like each quote I put in there.



10. I love getting cards or wedding invitations! You know how alot of people don't look at the card or even get one they just get the gift but I ALWAYS look at the card and save them!
I also try to match the card style or color to the wrapping of the gift.
My dad and me were not very close growing up but he always sent me cards. I think maybe thats why I love them so much cause I would look forward to them but I love getting them, buying them ---I even have one of those little card organizers from Hallmark that I use on a regular bases and I love to send out Thank You cards--But they cant be just a plain card, I'm the girl that goes to Hallmark and trys to find the card thats matches you. So when it's my birthday or any holidays outside of Christmas, Send me a Card!!! I love to get them!!!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Tierra..I don't have a google account or a myspace or anything..so I had to do this anonymously. If there is another way for me to post comments let me know. Anyway...I love your blog and your writings. Reminds me so much of your mom when she was your age. I miss her...but you bring her back to me at times in what you write. You sound as tho you are doing well and that makes me smile. How do you like being there without Carolyn? I bet you miss her. Tell her hello for me. Hang in there lady. You have your head on straight and you will go so far in this life. I am so proud of you...your mom and Carolyn did good when it came to raising you and you took the reins when it came time and took off and flew.

Love,
Debra