Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Favorites

Valentines Day is here an though it's not one of my Favorites I always enjoy it! This is year I happen to have the day off so me an the girlfriends {who are single LOL} are going to get dressed up and go to dinner and a movie--Step Up 2! Which I'm SOOO excited to see!










To celebrate the day here are a few of my Favorites for this Holiday!




Song: "My Valentine" words by Jim Brickman, Sung by Martina McBride

I always start listening to this song around this time! It was also my mom's favorite she played endless!




Movie: Pride & Predjudice --This is my all time Fav. movie! I can watch this one almost every day and not get tired! Take your pick, either the 6 hr. A& E or the new one with Keira Knightly and I'll watch them both!





Plus I'm a sucker for the Hallmark channel! I just love it around Valentines because all the sappy chic flick feel good movies come out the whole month!!!


This years new one called "Daniels Daughter" was my favorite. It was about a well known Magazine Editor coming back to the small town she was raised in too pay her father last wish. There she meets the town Lawyer and of course--Fall's in love! In my opinion it was def. a small budget film and sometimes sappy but ya know what, I loved it!






Memorey: I was 15 or 16 yrs. old I think an my mother and me the week before Valentines had been in a "argument"--We both had kept to oursleves most of that week but on Valentines day my mother took me to dinner at O'Charlies and then took me to the mall for shopping. Now for some this may sound kinda odd but the meaning behind this for me is that I can remember the feeling of forgiveness at dinner and the wonderful ease that came afterward of us both shopping. Whenever I enter a mall I always miss my mother there. She was always there to give her opinion on what I looked best in and so that night it meant the world to me to have my mother's love. To see her eyes at dinner when we both apologized will forever be in my heart on Valentines Day. --I love you Mom, Happy Valentines Day!


This is my very very FAVORITE pictures of my mother! She was beautiful, and I miss her more then you could understand was possible. Plus, She wearing Red--She looks stunning!


Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

0 Lovely FeedBack: