Thursday, January 17, 2008

Twilight

Oh My Goodness! Where to begin! I'm not sure if everyone knows but I am a HUGE reader! Out of all my friends I think I am the only one who could stay up starting at 10 at night and read through till 6 am the next {with a few breaks in between} I just love reading and the feeling you get when you curl up in the rocking chair at night w/ a cup of Hot Chocolate and a freshly new book makes my heart and insides smile! I love to be swept away into someone Else's story. Where they live, what they do etc and if it has a love story in it then you've just sent me to the moon! I love the classics by Jane Austen and I'm pretty much a historical kinda gal reader.


So which leads me to the book cover pictured above. Never in my life have I ever been into the whole si-fi or murder mystery and Yes...I'll say it...I've never read Harry Potter. So when I started hearing the buzz on the Book Twilight I was intrigued and when I was at the book store during Christmas I asked to see the book and if the sales girl new anything about it and the first thing she says is it a love story with Vampires.


Tierra immediately puts the book back on the shelf and says moving on! I've just never been into that sorta area at all. Couldn't stand the movies w/ vampires and ware wolves etc Hated the shows so there was NO WAY I was going to buy and read this book. No matter how romantic people proclaimed I dug my heels in and that was that. Like I said I love the classics, historical and inspiration w/ happy endings.


Last weekend I went to the new Books A Million store and was desperately searching for something to buy and use my gift card I had received during Christmas. Next thing I new I found myself looking at the book Twilight again {I'm always drawn to really cute or flashy book covers} So i thought what do I have to loose and if I hate it then it's coming back to the store. I also picked up another book that I planned on reading before Twilight which I did and reluctantly put off picking up Twilight. I finally talked to one of my best girlfriends Christy whose always into reading stuff like that and asked if she had a read it. She and her sister immediately begin on how romantic it is and that I have to read it sometime, So I told my crazy whim and that I had bought it and of course she sent me off with a pat on the hand that I was going down and would fall in love with this book. Which of course I'm thinking maybe or maybe not!


As you've pretty much figured out by now.....I FELL IN LOVE WITH TWILIGHT!

OOOO is all I can say and better yet it's written be a Mormon! Who knew! Vampire love story written by a Mormon girl LOL now that's funny! So to all my fellow members NO it's not a church story and NO the author didn't fall off the wagon and go bad and write an evil book.

To put it simply, it really is a VERY good book! If I can read it and couldn't put it down, you have to give it a try. It's also going to be turning into a movie and I'm thrilled!


This has to be one of the most sweetest, enduring, ROMANTIC, stories I've ever read!

To the fans who have read it, I hope you check out Stephenie Meyer's{author} web page and see the new release pictures of the people who are playing Edward and Bella!


So here you have it, My latest news! As they say...Happy Reading!

0 Lovely FeedBack: