Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MY BESTEST IS GETTIN MARRIED!






So here's the latest that's happening in my life for this week!

My very best friend in the whole world is getting married!!!!

Jenny aka Jen to me---Is such an amazing person! I wish you all could know her. We met on a church temple trip when I was 17 and she was 19! I can remember the day clearly and it's probably one of the few times I actually wrote in my journal but we were riding in the same van and sat next to one another! Now funny story goes I had NO clue that Jenny was a member of the church!!! Sounds odd I know but I had seen her a few times around church parties and such but never on Sunday! Every time I saw her she was always in this long jean skirt {Sorry Jen I'm reminding you of your old fashion don't days LOL wink} at every event I was at but again some how I manged not to see her on a Sunday! So I was thinking she must be someones friend who likes to just come to mormon parties LOL crazy I know but I thought she must be a member of one of those holieness churches or something--hence the long skirt--




So On that temple trip we sat next to one another and as they say the rest is history! We've been best friends ever since!




Now she's getting married to a friend of ours whom we 've known for years!!!


Crazy I know but In my opinion no one will ever be good enough for my best friend Jen but Justin is good to her and I've already given him my warning So now starts the INSANE process of planning a wedding and a bridal shower etc for Jen!





Last night she came over and we started on making list of lists-Of all the things to do and in what order! I'm pretty much incharge of the reception since Jen and Justin will be on there own driving back from DC Temple.

They'll be married on July 3rd w/ the reception held here on the 4th!




So heres to wedding plans and trying not to let Jen go insane!!! Oh and not spend her fathers whole life savings --HAHA!

0 Lovely FeedBack: