Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Embarrassment Round 2

Well, Ladies, Gals, & Darlins another Valentines Day has come and gone. And yes…Another Valentines Reckless stupidity adventure came to your dear sweet Tierra.
Only this time, this year,
I was so FREAKIN happy to have not been on a date.
I sincerely hope I have not jinxed myself. Next year, if I’m in a relationship…. ladies, remind me to just stay home with the stud and save my poor embarrassed soul from further V-Day escapades.
I’m sure your all wondering...
“Well what in the world happened?”
Oh… only pure embarrassment to my poor single soul. That’s all.

To begin with, you might want to check out my story of last years Valentines Day.
See here-V-Day Embarrassment Story # 1
If you just want a small recap, it’s goes like this. Last year. The Big V-day. Made cupcakes. Then. Outside Movie theater. Very cold. Locks keys in car. Was not happy. End of Story.

So, now let’s recap of this year 2009 V-Day Embarrassment. To begin with I was determined to get my nails painted Red. Why? Well, I’m a girl. A single girl at that and by golly, I was going to do something cute for myself come hill or high water. I get myself all dressed cute at home, and head to the nail salon. After a freakin two hour wait---yes ladies, I was VERY determined---and chatter from a Chinese lady who can’t speak a word of English, I finally got my nails painted.
They turned out quite cute if I do say so myself.

To all Single Gentlemen passing through, notice NO ring on thee left hand?In the words of Beyonce
if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it”

I met up with my wonderful wonderful wonderful aunt Carolyn and my stud--nephew-- and great gal friend Jenny B. and headed out to Dinner at Applebees. Lucky us we only had to wait about 20 minutes. Wonderful fantastic meal. Thanks Aunt Carolyn! That great lady bought me a steak with shrimp. Couldn’t have been better. Well, along with a card and $$---you already know people, I’m spoiled----> moving on

As stated earlier, I had fixed myself right nice if I do say so and I was in some awesome heels--Carrie if they look familiar …hehe…they were yours and NO you cant have them back Haha!---I was defiantly strutton my stuff.


Jenny & I had decided to go see the movie “Confessions of a ShopAHolic” ---Loved it!!!--- But, we knew we had better wait to go to the late show after the “couple” crowd died down a bit at the theater so we wasted some time at the mall.


Here it goes ladies…feel free to start laughing anytime. I give you my permission.

As said, I was strutton my stuff in the sweet heels well actually wedges confidently. Then Right in the middle of the mall and main CD store, I was holding my nephews hand and walking when are foots caught and I, Tierra Lynne Coleman took one KILLER head dive in the middle of the freakin teenage crowded mall and fell hard in a VERY VERY non lady like way in front of the CD store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


{LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL}
Okay ladies, are you done yet??? No?
{LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL}

So there you have it folks…2009 V-Day Embarrassed Escapades. As for the rest of the night, Jenny kept my keys to make sure last year was not a repeat and I highly enjoyed the movie and laughed so hard.
If you want a feel good, clean chic flick that will make you laugh so hard, go see Confessions of a ShopAholic and laugh at her.
Lata.

14 Lovely FeedBack:

Suzanne said...

You are the original purse lady! Oh, my thanks for the tag! Hey don't feel bad about taking the free fall at the CD store. I myself have done a lot worse and I have seen a lot worse. Hmmm....sounds like a good post. I am blown away that you waited 2 hours to have your nails painted. Wow! You are dedicated! Hope you have a wonderful day! -Suzanne

Shayla said...

Besides that fall {yes, I laughed a little... sorry} what a fun day! Your red nails are fabulous!!

Ann Marie said...

You are too funny!
At least like me.. The good outweighs the bad.. right??
And at least you don't have a nasty look on your body to remind you of your mishap huh??

Love the red nails.. Darling!
Love the cupcakes.. MMMMM.
Glad you liked shopaholic.. I want to see that one too! Maybe this week.. :)

CB said...

You are SO FUNNY!! When I got to the picture of your beautiful red nails (I would love to have those and such pretty hands too!) and the little arrow pointing to where the ring goes I just lost it - That was so funny and original!!

Glad you had a great girls night out and sorry about your fall - Just keep that story for when someone asks you what kind of embarrasing moments you have had! On the bright side you were not with a man! ha ha
You have a great attitude and it is always good to be able to laugh at yourself!

BTW LOVE THE SHOES!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I tripped in the theater and had to take my shoes off remember . . . so it's okay. The fall really wasn't that bad. Nobody we knew noticed. I loved your nails we have to go do that another day when there are no evil weddings to detract from plans. We definitely need fans so we can be Isla Fisher.

Yet again polog is not a word! This word verification is cheating.

Sondra said...

I am totally with you on a great valentine's day without a date who is NOT the love of your life - or even go to a church V-day Dance. I'd much rather spend it with family, girlfriends or a good movie home alone. V-day is hard enough for a single girl.

Loved your beautiful red painted nails, picture and comment to your future hubby.

I'm glad you liked the movie, we need to go to that one. I need a good laugh... Well..... actually I just had a good laugh... LOL!

Sorry about the fall - but the way you tell it with the funny picture - it totally cracked me up!

Unknown said...

Hello! I've wandered over here from Ann Marie's site and am so happy I did. You have a very fun blog. And your nails look ravishing in red! The Edward comment in the pic made me chuckle. :)

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

Sound like you had a very interesting evening! I'm glad it turned out okay! Nobody has replied yet to my Temple trip so you are definitly in!!!
-Kristy

Miss Megan said...

Oh no! I have been there done that honey. I'm sorry! That totally sucks. Hey, at least you looked HOT doing it, right? Happy Valentine's Day from a secret admirer. Oh wait, my name is on here. Happy Valentine's Day from me!!!

Nancy Face said...

Love the pretty nails! Love the pretty feetsies! Love the super cute cupcakes you made last year! :)

I was wondering if that movie would be good...yay! :D

I didn't laugh at your falling-on-your-face adventure, because I've done the same thing in public! I don't know what hurts the most...the PRIDE or the BODY! :0

Amber F said...

You are too funny Tierra!

Heather said...

I have done that before. I fell in the mall and rolled on the ground right in front of two guys. It was pretty embarrassing. I am sorry that happened to you.

I love the nails.

I am glad I got to finally talk to you today on the phone.

Heather said...

Check out my blog. I gave you an award.

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

*sigh* I have missed your posts! So thankful to be well enough to read - and laugh without grabbing my jaw in pain.... (between you and DeNae I have to be careful) I am so glad you had a fun V. day, My husband forgot it was even V day till 3 days after, and then I couldn't have anything Chocolatety goodies anyway - so anyway - - I think you totally deserved the award too!