Monday, February 9, 2009

Signs of Explanation

Ladies, I'm ashamed of myself. Completely and utterly ashamed for being silent since my last post. I have tryed and tryed to post. I'll sit down, come up with something to post and then 10 mintues later I hit delete. Why? Notice sign number 1. I have PMS!!! !! !!! And I'm not afraid to admit this or share this for the matter. Oh Mr. Future Hubby man be glad your not around. One minute I'm not sure. Next I'm mad and then Sunday I was a basket case of tears! All the time seeking chocolate. I tell ya, who ever found that stuff and presented it to the world... You ROCK my life and make me purrr like a kitten. LOVE you! Are you single? Oh, wait your probably dead. My bad.


Then sign number two. I have been so overwhelmed lately and plus with PMS and the "just cant make up your mind" I have done NOT a THING to my house. I'm surprised the health department hasnt came in and taken over! Really ladies I do try. I love to clean and organize....When I in the mood for it. And cleaning products...Oh how I love them and they love me. So please, PLEASE pardon me in mylack of posting So I can get my house clean and get back to life after PMS. I promise I have something good up my sleeve for Friday. I shall return on Thursday though to reveal Valentines Decor. I will post it if its the last thing I do. Honestly ladies, I just cant make up my mind on what to post. Plus, this past week I endured a nasty dreadful cold. And the only note worthy news to report is I went bra shopping last week. Wa-HOO for the Boobs! Oh how they were screaming at me for a good new bra. So, I endured the trip to the mall and made them happy. That is all. That was interesting right?
Okay, so the plan...Clean to my hearts content and then I'll be back on Thursday with V-day decor. Chow!

PS. New Song----> Check it out and grove to it! All last week this was what was singing to me in my head...."if you wanna rock, you rock. If you wanna roll ya roll..." LOVE it!

11 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Comments are back and I can connect with you again..:)

Whoo hoo for the boobs, and Whoo hoo for the cleaning and Organizing.. I love the PMS cartoon! Hilarious and True!

Later Alligater.. Ann

Heather said...

I have been busy too. I am finding it hard to post sometimes too. I don't have enough time in a day.

Call me on your next day off. If you get a chance. I should be available. I am usually home.

Anonymous said...

You endured the trip to the mall! Uh I was with you therefore it was wonderful! I mean hello. Okay I'm just kidding. I'm coming down there tomorrow. I'm stealing you for lunch I don't care. I have this mischievous plan, you'll laugh. Call me

boallind is apparently not a word, I feel cheated today!

CB said...

Oh my GOSH if you could know how hard I am laughing right now! I am with you on the PMS and the BOOBS today! Good thing my hubby is out of town today. I am literally stuffing my face with chocolate chips (the only chocolate I can find in my house right now!).
Thanks for visiting my blog I enjoyed all your comments and I want you to know that because of your comment I am sitting here right now enjoying your new song! :))) I really do love music.
I look forward to reading more of your blog, especially Friday. Have a GREAT day!

Mel said...

Thank you so much for looking at my blog! I love when people come out of the closet (ha Ha)
Ann is my cousin and so is Megan (cupcake chowder). I loved your suggestion for a date. I have a single brother :) Your blog is darling!!! How do you know Ann?

Suzanne said...

A new Blog Friend! Yay!! Hello Tierra!! Thank you for commenting on my blog. It's funny as I was reading through your post, a guy in my ward (who is single) popped into my mind and I thought, I wish that he could date her. Maybe we need to get you out to Utah for a little visit. Sounds like I am not the only one who wants to hook you up! You are so darling and I am going to follow you and visit often. Hope you don't mind! -Suzanne

Shayla said...

Girl you crack me up! Definetly YAY for the boobs! Nothing better that a good 'lift' to make things better!
So, thank you for your super sweet comment! I was so bummed after reading the comment before yours...did you see that!? She's all FYI Edward isn't real & I'm all OH NO she didn't!! Anyway thank you for reminding me I am not blogging for the TwiHaters :)
Looking forward to your upcoming posts!!

Sondra said...

I LOVE new blogging friends. Thanks for following my blog - I'm going to follow yours too - exciting. You are funny!! PMS and those joys - not!! Chocolate!!!

I'm excited to get to know you better from your blog. I loved every comment on mine - thanks a bunch for leaving them instead of lurking ;-)..

Nancy Face said...

I loved this part best of all:

"And the only note worthy news to report is I went bra shopping last week. Wa-HOO for the Boobs! Oh how they were screaming at me for a good new bra."

Miss Megan said...

You are hilarious! Yes, there really isn't anything better than a good new bra! Happy house cleaning!

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

Ahh Tierra, How I've missed you, I was going to say something to your previous post, then I thought I must be crazy cuz I couldn't comment, how did you shut it off? I would like to know for future - posts.... I think it was probably very "selfloving" to choose to take it off, I hope people are being nice to you in comments, you deserve nice. (sorry if it is a little choppy, still on drugs...)