Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer Time Holiday

Let the count down BEGIN
I'M GOING TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM EVERYONE!




Picture Tierra doing a little happy dance right about now! We leave Tuesday night and I went into work today and finally found out that I actually got the days off to go. Phewww! What a worry that's been! With my work, they never let you know if you got approved or not approved for the days off you submit---which I submitted two months ago--- until a week before the event. So, when I went in today, I went straight to the schedule and finally breathed that sigh of Relief! So tomorrow will be a busy day rushing around trying to get everything packed and ready to go! Were staying at the Sliver Lake Resort which is just 5 minutes from Disney World.

This is where will be staying

The first 3 days will be spent going through Disney and then the final two days will spend at the beach!

I'm soOoOoOoOo darn excited! Be prepared for pictures by the bucket loads to come!

Also, just to let everyone know about what else that has Tierra SoOoOoOoOoO SUPER darn excited as well..... ---NO I haven't met someone, I hoping to see if Prince charming at Disney world has a brother that's not taken LOL---The First chapter in the final book for the Twilight series is being released tomorrow! Yes, that's right TOMORROW! So, first thing on the "to do" list tomorrow is rushing to the bookstore to pick up my copy of the special edition of Eclipse--the 3rd book that's already been out---It will contain the book cover for the upcoming 4th book and the first chapter that will set the final ending to the Edward/ Bella love story!



Jeepers, I'm such a nerd! I'm this excited over the release of a first chapter to a book....I can't wait to see what I will do when I finally meet Mr. Prince charming! I'm beginning to think maybe he's stuck in a bathroom somewhere, because he's taking forever LOL

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

so are you going to CA or FL?