Friday, May 30, 2008

Past 3 Days

Hello Everyone! This is going to be just a random post and sadly NO pictures w/ this one--due to the fact that my LAME cousin who is too lazy to buy himself his own camera, has borrowed mine--But, just to keep you guys updated, the past three days have been really nice--Yes, nice! That's the word I'll use--- for me!
Let's recap, shall we?...


Tuesday: I'm off! Yippee! Carolyn and I went out for lunch and went shopping for our "out of this world" trip to Disney world coming up! We bought towels and bathing suites and just hung out. Every moment I get to have with my dear auntie, I try to soak in. She's just the sweetest person I know! Then, when we got home, I some how got this massive energy to clean my entire house! I have NO CLUE where that came from!



Wednesday:I'm off again! I wake up up--Which if you truly know me, then you know that's impressive in it's own self because I could sleep the day way if I wanted too LOL--That cleaning high is still going so I hurry over to Amber for a review over a song I have to learn for church and then it's back to my house where that cleaning boost took over! Everything is completely cleaned! When my girl friends came over they were like...

"WOW Tierra, what did you take???"

I just wanted everything cleaned before we leave for our trip, Cause who wants to come back home to a messy house!



Thursday: Fun Day! Some of my other cousins--I think I have like a billion LOL--Are already at the beach so they told us we could come over an use their pool, hot tub, and tanning bed anytime while their gone! Hello Sunbathing!!!! My skin has been aching to be tanned for so long, so I thought as the nice person that I am- I would give it what it desired! So off to the pool for the whole day w/ my little nephew-- whose just a plain stud.


Funny story: Kids, you never know whats going to come out of there mouth! So here we are, at the pool. The suns out. Its beautiful. I have brought along a nice book to enjoy by the pool while Angelus plays. This kid talks soOoOoOo much that I think I barely got 5 pages read at all. Every two sentences it was "Tierra!" Tierra!" I finally answer his tenth question for the day and go back to reading when I look up to see him leaning up against the pool side w/ his head up to the sky and saying " ........Tierra.....this ....is...the...LIFE!" I could not stop laughing, it was just to cute! I have no idea where he gets stuff like this!



Later on that night Carrie & Sergie came up and Christy after work and we went night swimming. The pool was freezing and Carrie had the nerve to push me into the pool when I had just gotten out of the hot tub! ! ! ! NOT NICE CARRIE

So, now it's back to the life of working.

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

Girl you have to get your camera back (Here is a suggestion for his christmas gift - Camera)

I would have loved to see the picture of Carrie pushing you into the water -- but then again I doubt that anyone would have snapped it.

Sounds like you are having a blast this summer.