Saturday, May 17, 2008

Projects & Graduation

Phewww! So much has happened this week, I hardly know where to start! Pretty much it's been one of the most horrible weeks I ever had and I'm soOoOo Thankful that all the projects and parties etc Are OVER and DONE! I've been so stressed this week, with so much to do and I always tend to take on WAY more projects then needed..... And then it happens...My body simply shuts down and reacts in the worst way! I get so stressed out that when this happens, My own body makes me sick! No lie! By Thursday morning w/ all the running around and going back everyday to my nephews school---- where I've been a homeroom mother---- and the ENDLESS projects for his school & bridal shower stuff, I woke up at 5:30am sick to my stomach and throwing up!
It was pure AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had sOoOoOoOoOoO much to do that day
and it was "the"day--Graduation Day for my little nephew!
But, there I was in the middle of the bathroom floor crying like a baby and yelling "This CANNOT BE HAPPENING" ! All that week I had been going full speed ahead and trying to get everything done BUT my body just simply gave up for the day and backfired! THANKFULLY my aunt Charlottle came w/ some Dramamine, So I loaded my self up w/ drugs, crawled back into the bathroom and slowly pulled myself together. I then finished the center pieces for the tables and proceeded on to my nephews graduation Where I then proceeded to cry! BUT a happy yet sad cry that my little baby nephew whose everything to me, was growing up and graduating from Pre-K.



My week of endless projects consisted of MANY MANY things! On Friday I made and & decorated these cookies for his class---Its a good thing I took a cute little picture because when the kids saw these, they had a blast smashing the icing down in the center LOL---


Theses were the "treat" sand buckets I got at the dollar tree and put each child's name on it and filled them with all kinds of summer small treats! They were so cute! A BIG Thank you to Carrie for filling them for me on my day of sickness when I BARELY remember what I said to her LOL



The next few pics are from Angelus's pre-K talent show his class was in! They sang this cute crazy little song about barn animals, bumble bees, and little men who drove Ferrari's! Angelus, as you can tell was a little man a long w/ two other little guys and BY FAR was the best looking stud & best dressed!








These are the pre-graduation pictures I took. I did one for each child ans then class photos all together. The stair scene and the hats are my favs!







His BIG night! We were so proud of him! And I cried through the whole thing! What can I say but I'm a proud "auntie" LOL




This is the face where he's getting mad because I'm taking to many pictures HEHE
I never get tired of taking pictures of this face!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

The Larsen's said...

Hey Tierra,

Great pictures! I am dying to see pictures from Jenny's bridal shower. How did it go? Tell me all the news! Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day, but I'll try to call you in the evening.

Natalie