Monday, May 12, 2008

May UpDate

Well, I finally have a moment to sit down and let everyone know what I've been up too and what's coming ahead. First, if you read the last post ALL THE WAY through, I love you!

Now that's out of the way, Here goes...
My life has been turned upside down w/ WAY to many projects going on. So many I hardly know where to start but hopefully after this week life will settle down. Jenny's bridal shower is this Saturday. I've been working soOoOo hard to make this really nice for Jen and to show off my "SkIlLs" --LOL--Everything from making Center pieces to the invitation disaster, picking a theme, colors, party favors, etc etc etc Let's just say I hope to make Martha Stewart proud this Saturday. Now I need to find the right outfit for me {after all I am the Maid of Honor & Hostess} and go buy all the supplies, then I should be all set. But, just to be on the spiritual safe side, SAY Alittle PRAYER for me!

Also coming up this week is my favorite little man, my nephew's Pre-K Graduation! I was driving him in the car today and we were rockin out to the chipmunk CD and I looked back into my rear view mirror as he's singing his little heart out and MY heart was just in AwW of this wonderful little person who makes my life fantastic! ! ! So added stress level reveals lots and lots of Pre-K parties to plan + putting the end of the year graduation gifts together = One week of pure time consuming projects & stress!
Oh, did I mention it also = NO MONEY : (


At the end of this month will bring in A) The first chapter release of the final book in the Twilight saga---YaaaHooo ! ! !---and finally, for the best news of all B) Were going to DISNEY LAND ! ! ! ! June 4th -9th will be in Orlando, FL staying at the beautiful Sliver Lake resort! This will be our first BIG vacation in a LONG LONG time. I'm really starting to get excited and my skin is screaming for a tan!
So, as you can see BUSY BUSY LIKE BEE is simple little ME!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

WOW you are a busy little bee. -- bee sure to slow down enough to enjoy all the fun stuff that you are planning!!!!

P.S. it is Disney WORLD --- Land is in California. Just a little trivia. HA HA

LOVE YOU GIRL. 1 HOT MOM