Friday, May 23, 2008

TV 2 Cents

I'm a happy girl! First the Bachelor---Which I have always LOVED to watch---FINALLY picked the girl I rooted for! Plus, he's tall, dark, and British! Ya just can't go wrong there! And this had to be one of the sweetest proposals I have ever seen on this show! Check it out, it's too cute!





And then at LAST....
David Cook wins American Idol! I just loved him! I was so shocked that he won--I thought for sure the other David had it--- Yep, for once my two shows actually pick the people I root for! I will definitely be getting his album.
My IPOD already has some of his songs he did on the show.



The only sad thing is my other two guilty pleasure shows went off for the season! What a bummer! Carrie, what in the world are we suppose to watch now??? I'm tellin ya it's been really hard trying to bounce on Monday and Tuesday nights watching my shows! Well, there ya go folks...Tierra's 2 cents on TV news!


0 Lovely FeedBack: