Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Be-Lated Birthday Carolyn!




Just a quick short post to a MOST IMPORTANT Sweetie! My "truly outstanding" Aunt Carolyn had a Birthday this past Sunday. She's the big ____!~! Well, never mind that! We celebrated on Saturday. AGAIN at my cousin house-the one w/ the pool-and had a really great time. Probably hands down the best cook out so far for this starter cookout season. Carrie and Sergei came up along w/ the fabulous Hailey who returned from her trip to the magic Kingdom! My aunt Charlotte was there and they--Carolyn & Charlotte--invited a friend over who brought her two grandsons. Plus a party wouldn't be a party without that stud of a stinker nephew of mine LOL

We swam. Took major advantage of that hot tub! Ate our hearts out. Did some more hot-tub time. And thankfully Carrie kept her hands to her self, so no pushing Tierra into freezing pool water HA HA and then later on that night we roasted hot dogs in the outdoor fire place. Were seriously considering getting one of those!


This cake was so delightful. It truly made my heart smile!
Poor Carolyn and her wind blown hair LOL








Alright, YES I know this picture looks like I have nothin on but I PROMISE there's very cute black bathing suite on my body!
I had taken the straps
and wrapped them around my back
because they were killing my neck





1 Lovely FeedBack:

Carrie and Sergei said...

Wow..I need a tan!