Tuesday, January 11, 2011

to the new & the old {2011}

as soon as christmas was over, the very next day, my thoughts were already turning for things to come. for me, i don't call them goals, or resolutions. with my anxiety, i couldn't handle it if i looked at this at the end of the year {i'm weird like that} and i didn't "meet" the goal so to speak. instead, i call them plans. my plans. my wishes and hopes for the new year. they write like this:

Plans for 2011

Clean kitchen bottom cabinets and organize pots and pans
Clean out and organize spices and shelves
Clean out back porch mud room and buy/put up new shelves
Donate 5 pairs of shoes
Read 20 new novels and 1old classic
Get a new job with better hours and $$$
Reupholster chairs in the Dining Room
Plan a Family Vacation to Florida
Plan a Solo trip to California/El paso to see Ashlee & Erin
lose ten pounds
stand up for myself  when someone is rude
say NO more to projects you really can't squeeze in 
go on NO diets, just eat healthy and cut back
love myself more
go back to singing more

stay tuned for why I'm declaring 2011 to be the year of awesome-ness. 
The year for kind, no reason, simple acts.....

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Hahahaha.. I seriously just posted my goals today too.
I love your goals.
I love how reasonable they are.
Especially the no diets.. just getting healthy. So important.

But where is the Utah trip? LOL!
Love ya.. XO

Anonymous said...

I'm totally backing you up on the singing more thing ;)