Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cha-cha-cha-Changes {in a BIG way}

early this saturday morning {and i do mean early by my standards} i received a phone call that had me shooting straight out of bed! you see, my ward was split the sunday after christmas and with that, we all new changes were going to be made in ever corner of church life for the now two wards. i, for that matter, was content with my life. i was really {like reaalllllly} sure that my tush {!!!} was going to firmly remain seated in the calling that i had and just carry over into the new ward relief society and anything with relief society all together.
with that phone call, the new 1st counselor in the bishopric asked to meet with me as soon as possible and be at the church building by 11:30 that morning. to say panic and dread and excitement and hope and just plain nosy-ness was running through me doesn't even explain what i was thinking. without further ado, goodbye {tears!!!!!} relief society....hello young women! i'm the new 2nd counselor in the young women presidency.

i.   was.  shocked!
i.   was.  unsure!

i.   was.  speechless! {doesn't happen much folks}

everyone! i am going to need some prayers.....lot's of them. i have said the phrase "just breathe" more times then i can count in this weekend.

and so to end, i'm saying it again........................just.........breathe. look out beehives, it's me!

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

You will be A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!
( And busy )
Congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. You're going to be amazing. The girls are going to love you!

Anonymous said...

Prayers coming your way. Don't worry,you are going to be GREAT !!!