Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy Christmas Cousins {any takers? I've got Three!}

this christmas, it was all about switching things up a little bit. so, two days before christmas eve {two freakin days!!} my cousins decided that on our annual family christmas eve party, ugly chrismas sweaters would be the fashion for the night. talk about not giving a girl enough time to plan :(
without further ado...i give you carrie and hailey {alexa, your picture was taken on night camera mode and so you looked alittle drunk haha-i decided you would kill me if i posted it-your welcome!} the ugly christmas sweater divas! 




next year ladies....next year...Melanie {my other cousin} and me will be bringing it. Game on girls!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Miss Megan said...

Those sweaters are HEINOUS!!! LOL. Thanks for the laugh!