Friday, May 22, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

Hailey Blaine.
Today, marked a very important day in every girls life.
A sweet sixteen.
And this beautiful brown eyed girl is the bomb.
No, srsly. She. IS. THE. BOMB.
I stand 100% correct and speak for the entire family and say that we all truly love her.
Hailey is her own unique self and I'm positive that she is one of Heavenly Fathers favorites.

If you were to meet Hailey, she would walk right up to you,
introduce herself with a huge smile and sincere bright eyes.

Have you ever met any one that openly excepts you sincerely with a face lit up like a firecracker of Wel-come-ness?
You would if you met Hailey.

She is growing up into a stunning young lady and alittle smarty pants too. VERY smart is our Hailey. Now, I wont go into a list of 16 things BUT I COULD and they'ed outshine us all but instead, I'll share a little favorite Hailey-ism. When Hailey was a little girl in preschool, most little girls would love princesses and such. Well, not our Hailey. Hailey worshiped the King. Elvis. Thats right, I can here you all thinking.....?????..... But she loved the King and his music and so for Halloween in pre-school, Hailey went as none other then Elvis. It was so stinkin great and SO Hailey. With her bouncing curls and firecracker remarks she makes this family look good. Also, she was the first one to believe me when I told her about twilight and read it and get into twilight. Yeah baby!!!


So, last night, I took Hailey to see Star Trek and had the privilige of being with her when the clock turned midnight and it was just the two of us as we watched the hotness of those two above.
She loved it and I loved being with her!
So...HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN Hailey-Bay.
I love everything about you sweetie and you deserve the world.

PS. Hailey dear notice the Fray playing with your song on the side ----->
PSS. Hailey, I was totally NOT the one who pushed you into a dollhouse when we were little LOL
I promise!
PSSS. To those who have not seen Star Trek...What the heck are you waitin for! GO SEE IT!
PSSSS. When we were in line for drinks last night at the movies, they had the New Moon poster up! I just died! Is it November yet?