Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Bathroom Confession

Ladies...I have a girl confession to make.
Take a look at these photos of my bathroom.
My tolie. The "loo" as the British call it.
Now, I try to keep my bathroom pretty clean. Really, I do.

{notice the handsome devil Robert Pattinson peeking in the picture on the front magazine in my basket}
{LOL when I go to the toilet...at least I like to look at something hot}

If you were to walk in my bathroom right now, this is how it would look.
I clean my toilet and shower religiously and in an odd sense..I love to clean my counter top because I can use my wonderful Orange citrus cleaner.

But ladies...alas. I admit it. I'm coming out of the cleaning closet.
My shelves stay like this constantly. Ann, don't have a heart attack LOL
No matter how hard I try or more cute basket to hold things and makeup bags to store stuff in...It all just stays right out in the open.


You know what though, I really LOVE to organize. REALLY.
Am I the only one who gets a thrill out of organizing and cleaning her makeup products?
But, in the end as I go about my week and get ready for work and such...It all just stays out in the open. Maybe this is a girl thing but I found it quite funny as I walked into the bathroom this morning and just had to share my quirk.
The end.