Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love to see the Temple

Tonight, my thoughts have been turning to the summer when we went to Nauvoo.
It was just a week right after the temple was rededicated that my mom, aunt Carolyn, and myself went to all the sites for a week long trip ending in Nauvoo.
And the Nauvoo temple is so special.
I'm so thankful for temples. Their beauty and peace give our souls a refreshing that's stands the test and trials of this life. I'm so truly at peace to know that one day, I shall see my mother again.
As I was trying to get to sleep last night, it really sunk in how much I know and realize.
I shall be with my mom and my family and through this life, our temples seal us for all time and eternity.
A beautiful knowledge.

On another note.

Being single is hard. Now, no pitty sighs or phone calls of "hang in there Tierra".
I truly am okay. It's just that it makes looking at beautiful temples and being within their presence ease my mind to know that someday---hopefully that someday is soon lol---
I shall and will be married there.

With all my heart I want that with the right one and to be able to bring children into this life under that sacred and powerful covenant that seals my own testimony of knowing.
A final, beautiful thing.