Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dress Up

Little Girls.
When I was a little girl, the cute little girl in red was my best friend & little cousin.
Carrie.
To this day, she is still one of my best friends.
She found this picture a few months back and I wanted to post it.
It makes me smile just looking at it.
Here we are, just two little girls playing dress up in her moms old dance costumes.
Life back them was so much more easy.

Now, that cute little girl in red is a young woman getting married in August.
We're so excited.
As of now the "the" dress has been bought.
Invitations about to go out.
And I am right where I want to be, As I plan her bridal shower.
Carrie is everything a girl next door should be.
She's sweet, sincere, and has a smile that is so graceful.
Wait till you see the engagement photos!

Awe, time is running away with it all and sometimes I wish I could just turn back the clock just for a day and be that little girl with her sidekick playing dress up and barbies.
Everything about being prissy and feminine is truly a sweet gift to be a girl.
Now, back to my bridal shower plans. {{giggles}}

PS. No one please dont get Carrie started on stories growing up! She would tell you all my faults and the MANY things I would boss her around. Hehe.
PSS. Go Kris on American Idol!
PSSS. Have you seen the New Moon Official poster yet? I have. {{Oh. Edward}}