Wednesday, May 27, 2009

C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E.



You know your a Chocoholic when you make an 11 o'clock night run to the store and this is all you buy.
I'm cracking up right now as I remember the look on the cashiers face
when I went through the line and this is all she rings up.
Chocolate.
Chocolate.
And more chocolate.
NO. I'm not at the time of the month. Typical Tierra thing.

Also, new reason number #1 I've found of the "good" qualities of still being single.
No husband saying this.
"It's 11 o'clock at night. Do you really have to have this?"
Or this.
"You really DONT need that."
Then, I'd lay the smack down of "OH YES I DO" and do it anyway.
Like I do now. Ha-Ha!

On another note.
Have you ever tryed the Betty Crocker Microwave "Warm Delights"?
They've been out for quite some time but I just now tried them.
If your in the mood for a brownie and don't want to wait the stupid 45 minute process or have a whole entire pan to temp you for the week...This is the way to go.
I repeat. THIS IS THE WAY TO GO.
I admit I was a bit skeptical with the whole "just add water" and microwave "maybe crap" taste BUT
I fell in love last night. It hit the chocolate wave right on the spot.

PS. No. Not all of this cocolate was comsumed in one sitting.
Maybe, two sittings...LOL