Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Flashback

I can't Believe Christmas is here! As I hurry and write this my time today is cram-packed with shopping, baking, wrapping, cleaning, getting better, cleaning, baking, wrapping, shopping Ya-da ya-da! Did you catch the getting better part? Guess who caught a cold and has NO voice...AGAIN...throughout this holiday season? Pick Me! Pick Me! Yep...you guessed it. NO VOICE...Okay...Well maybe a little one and Leah's favorite to be exact Ha-Ha! Leah loves it when I lose my voice because it becomes so high pitched. I'm so glad I can entertain people :)

So, my dear bloggers this is why there have been NO post these last few days. I simple have just given in to the sickness and retired to my bed. No phone calls. No outings. No posts. What a party pooper. Party Pooper Tierra. So today I've loaded myself up on drugs-- lot's of them--and I'm going out into the land of the living and getting in there and getting this done. So On that note I leave you with at least a Christmas Flashback picture.

{Nothing Says Christmas then a 9 yr. old little lady getting to use her mamas hair curlers for the first time for the Christmas Eve Party}


~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ~

5 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

So adorable. I love that picture of you.

I hear you. I have been trying to get things baked and ready for Christmas. I have made a lot of peppermint bark and three cakes.

I hope you get feeling better. I am sorry to hear you are sick again. So are me and Ayla again. I love the sick season.

Anyway I want to tell you, I love ya and to have a Merry Christmas!!!!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Yeppie, Tierra doesn't have voice!

I love "no voice" Tierra. You sound so cute on the phone. I do hope you get feeling better.

ps. sick or not you are CRAZY to go out shopping in the land of the living. I say " if i forgot something, oh, well....i'll just get it for next year"

Ann Marie said...

Merry Christmas Weekend!
I have been so busy, I havent been on the blog. I hope you are feeling better now, and you had a magical day! Love you girl! ~ Ann

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!