Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back in the Saddle


I'm back Every one!
"Halle Freakin lujah" !!!!
Let's all say it again one more time
"Halle Freakin Lujah"
Today my new favorite man came and restored my sanity! I told him I might love him! LOL Ok, maybe i didn't but i was thinking it! Wow! Just Wow! I cant believe I'm sitting in my own home at my own desk, on my OWN computer with the Internet! Go Tierra, Go Tierra, it's your birthday...We gonna party like it's your birthday!

Ok, so here's the drill everyone...I have so much to catch up on and so many post ideas I have no clue where to start. Plus, today I have lot's to do with the fact of Christmas being just around the corner. So, I'm slightly panicky on what to do first. AWwWwWw!

Breathe...Breathe...Just Breathe. Alright, the plan... Tonight I will work really hard on my next post. Please, all bare with me. I would really like to get to every ones post that I have dearly missed and make a comment but I might hold off for alittle while because I just don't know where to start. Plus, holy goodness all the Twilight news I have missed....Has been breaking my heart these last 15 days {Tears} That right there could take me at least two days to review.
On that thought...See ya lata...

6 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

YIPPIE! You're back.... I missed you :) Monica

Anonymous said...

You can skip my blog for at least like a week . . . 'cause I'm totally slacking and haven't finished any posts so they are all not viewable yet. Glad you're back though! Answer your phone haha! Bye

Ann Marie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are back. I missed you.
I will now do a happy dance for your return. Hold on.
Ok, I'm back.
Loved talking with you today, and I hope I will see your cute Decorations soon...
~ And a twilight night with Leah..

Heather said...

I glad you got the internet back. I have missed your posts. I wish you luck with Christmas!!

Kathy Finch said...

you think u had it bad. imagine me going through Tierra withdraws. it was horrible. WELCOME BACK KOTTER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where you come from!