Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sad News

Oh my Goodness Gracious I have NO Internet! Yes, this is so SAD and so TRUE! What to do? What to do? Also I have a knew hairdo! Yes, Yes, that's right my dear friends...Eight inches off...So long, goodbye! I'm a new woman! But, no pictures until next week! I know...what a bummer but I promise it looks great! Well, at least that's what every one is telling me.

So what does this mean? Where does this leave us? Well dear ones it leaves us with hardly NO posting until next week. So what's the story? We are in the process of switching net service which left me VERY unhappy! So I apologize for the lack of comments to my fellow bloggers BUT I promise to come back very very soon. A lovely thank you to Amber for allowing me to post this :) So I'll leave you now and cant wait to start seeing every ones decorations.

Oh yeah.....Twilight count so far is 4--Haha! Twilight Twilight TWILIGHT!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight!!
Oh so sad.. I'm sorry I missed your call too!
How are you going to survive without facebook and blogging??

Dieing to see the cute hair!
Hope your back soon.. I will miss your comments, but appreciated your TWILIGHT loving one today!
Love ya girl!

Heather said...

I look forward to your new hairdo. I am going to miss your posts. I can't wait until you have the net again.