Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun in the Sun & Lobsters

I am soOoOo being spoiled! FL is wonderful and I'm already getting depressed because we have to come back! Oh well....Such is life. First, we made it down here w/ NO problems. Though I swear that 14 hr car ride was a doozy, Everything has been worth it! I'm LOVING the time I constantly have to be w/ my family in one place. Our resort is 100 % PeRfEcT, and the sunshine is beautiful. To bad I can't upload pictures because right now I just got in from lounging by our massive pool SO I look like a baked RED RED lobster! Did I mention that I've met this EXTREMELY good looking guy here? HE HE if my momma good see me now! Besides myself looking like a red lobster, Carolyn & Charlotte look like the double twice baked, RED twins! We've all constantly been by the pool 24/7! Speaking of lobsters, We went out to this ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet last night and Lee consumed 7---Yes, 7---Lobsters all by himself! I think it's safe to say he got his money's worth! We've laughed and have had some drop down hilarious moments that my aunt Charlottle would KILL me if I share so if you would like to hear these moments---I promise it won't disappoint---email or call and I will tell my tales! Carrie & Hailey we miss you guys dreadfully BUT will see you guys soon! Tomorrow were off to the magic kingdom and right now I'm off to go flirt w/ that guy---Just kidding!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

The Larsen's said...

I am dying to hear all about it!!! Tell me everything!!!