Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Miss Kirstie & Bowling

Happy Birthday Kirstie!
This is sorta coming late But not really Cause I was there to help celebrate!

One of my most sweetest Friends turned the Big 21 Monday!



Kirstie is some one who I can honestly say is genuinely sincere & kind to all. She has a pure heart and ALWAYS ALWAYS has a kind word to everyone she knows and helps out to the fullest. This post does so little to relate to all how thoughtful and graceful this wonderful friend of mine truly is.

Last night we all went to celebrate Bowling style! I would have pictures but Kirstie has them and has not posted any yet But I just wanted to wish her a a truly happy Birthday.
Kirstie is so amazing, talented and Beautiful. She sings, Dances, and is always in plays! HOPEFULLY she will join Major acting company after collage! Were all so proud of her.

Also check out this last photo and take a look at who not only made a A STRIKE on her first bowl but kicked butt-well at least in my opinion--to my two girlie's! Sorry Jenneroo & Chrispers but someone had to win : )

0 Lovely FeedBack: