Friday, August 27, 2010

craft idea {birthday tin}



this weekend, my days are going to be mixed with going to work- (it's my shift to work at the hospital this weekend) eek! and getting last minute birthday presents for my nephew together before we leave next week. last year, one of the cute things i started was putting together a birthday tin. i was inspired by my friend ann on how every year she makes her children a birthday tin. filled with just little last minute goodies. isn't that the sweetest, easiest thing? well, i thought so and with that, i went straight to the nearest dollar tree and went to my cabinets to find a can of something that i didnt need and then SHABAM...the birthday tin was presented when he came home from school last year on his birthday. he loved it and i course must make this a tradition. this year, i want to make it a little better. of course i'll update with pictures soon but i thought i would share the idea! happy weekend and if you happen to be reading the final book in the hunger games...don't tell me anything! i still havent read it yet :(