Tuesday, August 24, 2010

let's talk old navy

fall is in the air. it's coming and i just can't wait! when i get back from the beach, fall decor will be going up (squee) but today, today i am content with posting some items that my good friends at old navy are offering. cardigans are my MOST favorite item to wear during the fall. for summer it's sun dresses but for fall, it's the never ending round of cardiagans! and when i saw these, well they sang to me!






i hate jean shopping. let me repeat, i ABHOR jean shopping. i'm short with a little to much junk in the trunk and almost ANY kind of jean is going to be extremely baggy in the leg. hence, the miracle of the skinny jean. amen. thank you. the end!






i found the perfect button down for my nephew's 8th birthday shots on the beach. these colors will look amazing with the ocean. now, i just have to come up with a decent bribe to get him to do yet another round of "i hate this day and i hate photos" session from him while i snap my heart out.


oh jeepers, the time has come for me to go to work....