Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh, Hi March!


can you believe it? it's march! things are starting to come alive and wake up from winter and i am so happy about it. i fell in love with this picture/quilt somewhere ago and everything about it says spring. spring and life and color and warm and happiness. it wont be too long now that i will get to spend nights on my front porch swing and take walks in the in the sunshine without a jacket on and my beautiful front yard tulip trees will bloom. here's a few things to note about my life so far:

a. i have been really busy with young women church stuff! i had no idea how much went on behind the scenes for the presidency and planning and being spiritually prepared "hard work". young women has changed so much since i graduated and received my own recognition almost ten years ago.

b. it's been a little strange being called sister coleman. it makes me feel old.

c. i'm truly putting my heart and soul into it with everything i've got. i want these girls to light up their lives like the fourth of july {name that song...it's a current fave!}

d. yes. i took comments off again. i just really like it that way.

and finally my dad yesterday fell through a roof he was working on and shattered his legs. apparently my life likes to be in hospitals even when i'm not working! he's doing well though with a long road ahead for rehab and walking again. it scared the crap out of me that's for sure! i told him how he must have forgot that i only have one parent left and he's it! silly man.... on the good note....his surgeon was super handsome and sweet.
i likey a lot LOL.