Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simply Craft {spring projects -take1}

ever since i was a little little girl, i have had this great passion to create. to craft. i can still remember my grandmother {nannie... called by her grandchildren}teaching me how to thread a needle and sew my first pillow of 4 maybe 5 years old. i'm laughing just thinking how that must have looked! but to me, as just a wee thing thought it was magnificent. and nannie would always allow me to create. to make something. with that being said, once again i have this spring urge to create something simple. something just lovely. a good portion of my life is deliciously wasted away by browsing craft blogs and storing tons {tons} of projects in my craft file. right now, i LOVE the chevron pattern. so, to give you all a sneak peek on what i have been up to and whats coming ahead ...head on over to one of my top five craft blogs tatertots and jello and look at her tutorial on how to make these easy dollar store tiered platter stands. that's right, i said dollar store ladies! $3 bucks for the supplies and $2 dollars for some paint. FYI: these pictures are NOT mine. do not give me credit. though mine do have the chevron pattern on the bottom. mine will be coming soon!