Monday, February 28, 2011

....I Love {this guy. sorry Robert Pattinson, I cheated on you. TWICE.}

this past week i saw the new movie I am number Four. now, i'm not about to get all fangirl on you and tell you how awesome the book/movie was because a. i didnt read the book {going too} and b. i don't like to give book or movie reviews. i like what i like and thats that. all i will say is that i always new i had some love in me somewhere for sci-fi/ semi love story/ action story movies....does this make me a nerd? whatever. anywho i am now in love with this new guy. alex pettyfer. love him. love. him. love him. not to mention but i'm seriously thinking of putting his picture up on my back bedroom door {sorta like i'm a in the closet fan girl/act like i'm 13teen freak LOL}








 anywho saw the movie twice. reaalllly good. not to mention but alex pettyfer has another movie coming out THIS week called Beastly that me and  my girlfriends are eargerly awaiting {even though i don't really care for the high school musical, sappy drama queen actress}. but now I did read that book....