Tuesday, February 8, 2011

two cups of tea, a china set for two, dont ever forget that i love you


i love beautiful pictures. i love simple pictures. i love the smell of cut lemons. i love the sound of my nephew saying my name. i love the ring on my cellphone that tells me i have a text message.  i love the discovery of a new recipe your just dieing to try. i love random phone calls from friends. i love the way an outfit just comes together. i love the feeling of knowing i created something. i love the feeling of not wanting to put down a good book because it's that good. i love the smell of a home cooked meal. i love the feeling of getting to church on time. i love the stroll of being in books a million for hours. i love the excitement of painting my toes a new stunning color. but mainly, i just love.

it's the month of love people, and i will do what i do best. love.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Next time you want to stroll around BAM for hours, let me know. I love it!!!

Heather said...

I love that you love to hear your nephew say your name! I bet it is music to your ears now that he is home again!

It was good to hear from you today on my blog! I tried to call you the other day but I have the wrong number. You should message me your new one on facebook.

I also will facebook you the recipe to those cookies. I see you love recipes!

My sister's wedding has been so much fun. It is almost like I am planning my wedding all over again. I have been so picky on things but my sister is the one who has the last say on things. I love it and can't wait to see and show how it turns out!

Ann Marie said...

It's so refreshing to hear a single person being "thankful" for this month.. rather than hateful.

This is a fabulous month! ~ And I love all of those things you listed!

I would add organization and de-junking to that LOVE list! :)

LOVED to hear from you!
Thanks for making my day!