Saturday, February 19, 2011

.....I love {here comes the sun}

 {a clean living room for once....this past wednesday at 4:30 in the afternoon}

 these little moments of me coming out of my bedroom the other day and the way the sun was shining through open blinds and through the door into the living room just made me stop. stop and take a picture and think "gee...I really am in my life". as in this life is good. have you ever had those moments? the sun has been out almost every day for the past two weeks with mid 60 to 70 degrees. bliss. whenever we come out of winter i always think of the beatles and their song "here comes the sun" and can't help but sing it out loud. life can be hard. it can be cruel. with things that everyone including me go through every day and sometimes minutes. but those minutes like this...to where you stop and just soak it in and really are alive in that moment....now that is love.