Thursday, November 5, 2009

They Say it's your Birthday....24 Style



Today is the historic day of little ol' me. That's right, at 3:21 am I made my fabulous entrance to this beautiful life. I weighed 5 pounds and 4 oz. and had a TON of hair. But, enough with the small talk. I am the stunning 24 today and with that I shall give you 24 oh so wonderful facts that you didn't really need to know but I'm telling you anyway.

1. TEAM EDWARD HARD CORE
2. Favorite Disney Movie, Beauty & the Beast
3. When naming my children, they will be VERY different stylish names
4. I hate Dark chocolate
5. My toenails must always be painted
6. Women who do not take the time to take care of themselves in style, make up and wardrobe, drive me nuts! I don't care how high or low your budget is, you should always take care of your self
7. I love old Hollywood musicals and movies and if you can't tell me who Carey Grant or Elizabeth Taylor or Rock Hudson is....I will pray for you.
8. Music is an everyday life line
9. I could eat shrimp at any meal and with anything
10. My favorite poem is Henry the 5th St. Crispin Speech by Shakespeare and I read it almost weekly.
11. I must always sleep on my stomach
12. I hate sarcasm
13. I wish I had a personal trainer
14. I am SO proud that I have a chest
15. PLEASE do not try to talk to me if I'm watching a TV show
16. I was a cheerleader for 6 years
17. I love to make invitations and such for any activity
18. MAC makeup is the only thing I'll use
19. I have a very cheery disposition and will avoid confrontation at all cost
20. HOWEVER if you try to back me in a corner, my mothers jeans will take over and I'll simply let you have
21. When it comes to water or coke, give me the coke
22. Every year for my birthday I always get a giant cookie cake
23. In reading, if it's a not a love story with a happy ending I wont read it. Same thing for movies
24. I pray every day I'll get stuck in the elevator at work with this hot doctor I have a major crush on

As for these two pictures....Happy Birthday toooooo ME!





As for my Birthday, I will be having lunch and shopping with my Aunt. I'll also be going to get my toes painted. YAY! Sunday will be my party.It will be at my Aunt and Uncles Restaurant with friends and family. Pictures for sure will come but you'll have to wait a little. My theme....cheetah Print. Notice the first picture?

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Amber F said...

Happy Birthday Tierra! Hope you have a fun time today!

Shayla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. TIERRA!! Hoping you have a lovely day & a fantastic celebration on Sunday! Um, and I am totally swooning over those BEAUTIFUL picts of Rob! Ahhhh!
PS. 20/24 of your facts are SO me! We're so much alike :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday darlin'! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ann Marie said...

HEEEELLLOOOOO black and white Rob.
You may have to come over to my blog and spend some time on my sidebar....

Wow. Thanks for the present on your birthday! I hadn't seen the B&W one.. and I am swooning!

We have many things on your list in commen...

* Dark Chocolate= Ditto
* TV = Ditto.. That's why we DVR.
* Cary Grant = LOVE
* Shrimp.. I absolutely agree.
* #13 is there someone in this world who doesn't?
* #14.. and so will your husband. :)

Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday dear Tierra............. Happy Birthday to you!

24! Whoo-hoo!

Glad your celebrating today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for calling me yesterday!
Love ya.. XO

RatalieNose said...

Feliz Cumpleanos T!!!!!!!!
I love all the stuff we have in common!!!
Can I make you a list?
No?
Too bad.
I'm going to anyways!

5 Things I Love About Tierra!!!!

1. Your comments and emails make me so happy!!! I love that care about my life!
2. I love your style!!! Cheetalicious all the way!!!
3. I love seeing how much you care about your nephew!!! It's beyond adoraable!!!
4. I love how passionate you are about the things you love! Just by reading your blog, I can see how much you care about the things adn people in your life.
5. Lastly, (this one is gonna be a thank you) thanks for being such a good example to me. I really look up to you, just like an older sister!

Hope you have a great day!
Happy 24th!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I love all the things you shared. I want to see this doctor!