Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HURRY FAST! New Moon INVITES!



Okay, I'll keep this real quick and sweet. As we all know New Moon is in TEN days!
TEN DAYS! DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED on how excited I'm getting.
So, did I mention I'm throwing a premiere party the day of the midnight release?
Whelp, I am. Any who, I had this friend get married over the summer. Her invites were SO pretty and I asked her at her Bridal Shower this summer who designed them?
She said she found this printing place in our local downtown area that designed them for her really cheap and told me to check it out. SO to make a long story short,
I went down there and had my invites to my New Moon party designed by there graphics designer. They turned out to be unreal VAMPTASTIC. I fell off my chair when she emailed me the rough draft.

So here's the deal, I have 6 extras left and I would like to share. I will mail them ANYWHERE you live if you would like to have one as a keepsake. Why? Because I want to share with all my bloggy friends who are gearing up just like me.
The invites are like a "invite pictures/quotes" keepsake.

So, if your one of six that would like one, email me your address and I'll mail them away!



PS. Go ahead.....Watch it again, I have!

7 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

ME, me, ME! I want one....pretty please ;)

{Mo} said...

Oh and I'm super excited too....I just wish you could go with us, come on fly out, it would be fun.

Shayla said...

Ms. Tierra,
As you know I have a lot on my plate right now, BUT one thing I am definitely excited about is for 12:01 on Nov. 20 to get here!!! I can't believe it, 10 DAYS!!!
You know I want one :)
PS. You are so adorable for having invited made, I wish we could co-host a party one day!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

I'd love one, but I'm afraid it will get lost in the mail like my birthday card and the last give away I won on your blog. :)

ten days, can't wait.

CB said...

Tierra - I absolutely LOVE the invite you sent me - Again Thank YOu - It is amazing!!! Your party will be smashing!!!

CB said...

And P.S. Yes - Even though I have already watched it 2,347 times I had to watch it yet again!!! :D

Ann Marie said...

I want one! Please!!!!!