Sunday, November 15, 2009

joining that private club



sorry to say this folks because I HATE private blogs but I'm going private for a while.
so send in those email addresses. if i don't know you but would still like to snoop silently, send in that email address. i won't be going private until next week because there's just to much going on this week--a little thing called new moon?-- so i won't be posting until after i go private. so you have a week to get me those email addresses. i'm so sorry to do this but i have my reasons.

15 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
annban10@gmail.com

I am prepping for the weekend also.. goodluck with your party!
Hugs... call if you need to..

{Mo} said...

Add me..... deardenfamily@frontiernet.net

and you know you can always call me too! Hugs ♥ Monica

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks now how am I supposed to read your blog huh huh huh?

Anonymous said...

I guess that's why you never accepted my invitation when my blog went private...oh well. I love reading your blog! Please add me. frosjennbug@aol.com. If you want to be able to read mine, you'll have to give me your email. I lost it!

Shayla said...

Oh no! You have my email right? Um I am too curious, please do tell why you've decided this!

Amanda "The Panda" Birchfield said...

Yeah I don't know you personally but Jenn is my best friend. She was always talking about how much she loved reading your blog so I thought I'd see what was so awesome about it. I've been. Addicted to it since. Your posts are awesome and usually make me giggle. & it also helps that your a fellow twilight addict like myself. Anyway, I had to go private on my blog a while back so I understand. I'd love to still be able to read though.

Prissmiss25@yahoo.com

CB said...

I am also busy preparing for the New Moon weekend - Wahooo!!

Put me on your list Please!

Kimmie said...

Sorry to hear that...YES, please put me on your list. Hope everything is okay.

Have a HAPPY day and an AWESOME weekend.

Allie said...

Please add me! alliebeanie@hotmail.com

Will you? Love you and miss you!

Heather said...

You better put me on there.

h.lynnperry@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Please add me too! I so enjoy reading your blog as part of my morning blog reading. :)

stephanie_christiansen@hotmail.com

thobeka said...

i know the feeling :)
justthobeka@gmail.com

Natalie said...

natalie.tyler@yahoo.com

RatalieNose said...

princessbelle16@gmail.com

Hope everything's okay!!
Love your face!!!

Anonymous said...

I wanna keep stalking you! jeanettetravis06@gmail.com