Sunday, January 6, 2008

Job Offer, What a Decision!

Wow! So much time has elapse since I last posted anything but in truth between work, being sick and trying to get ready for the holidays all posting was put off till later! So Where to begin!
After getting better, a friend of mine called and offered me the job of a lifetime. A position as the head office manger for a small Doctors office. Your probably thinking...Wow that's great news and what an offer and it was so for my first shocker...I turned it DOWN! Yes, I know what your thinking but really and truly after LOT'S of praying and nights not knowing what to do and time spent in the Bishops office, the best thing for me right now is to let this pass. Even though money is not great at the hospital, I couldn't ask for a better place to work. With truly caring and lovely people, I love the communication we all have and stories we share and getting to walk alot and see people everyday and giving them a smile, makes me feel good. Sure some days are not so great but it was breaking my heart to leave which will have to happen sometime but this job offer simply came at the wrong time. I would be shifted into a whole new world going in at 8 in the morning and not knowing really when I would be getting off between either 6 or 7 depending on appointments and such. Having to learn all kinds of billing and insurance claims etc... Just really over whelmed me. This came directly in the middle of my first Christmas without my mom and me trying to take things over in my own way and then trying to be at a new job with new people and system would have just set my system into melt down. It already did in my decision making. I beat out alot of other women and when i made the call to the doctor to let him know my answer he couldn't have been more nicer. The job is actually still mine when I'm ready so This is my first
news that took place during Christmas season. When I made the final call I had peace in my mind and with that it made getting through the holidays alot easier.

0 Lovely FeedBack: