Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Time 2007

Alright...I finally got my pictures uploaded to the computer and now I can post and put a full report on Christmas.

But, There is one little thing...Sorry there's NO pic's of me. Because I was the one doing all the photos. My family just doesn't get into them so I have to be the one going around and saying "STAND STILL AND SMILE" {said very nicely I assure you} So here we go with the pictures...



This was our beautiful Christmas tree this year. I simply heart ornaments, so that's all me and Carolyn decorated with.



Christmas was such a rush this year. First the season started off w/ that blasted cold which delayed the tree going up and then came the job offer that took a few days of making my self sick of worry on what to do and then all of a sudden it was like a week till Christmas and me and my cousins still hadn't decorated Christmas cookies! So in a rush to finally do something Christmas my two younger faved cousins {who are beautiful by the way} Carrie and Hailey came over along w/ my nephew Angelus and we did Christmas Cookies and a Gingerbread Christmas Train. We ordered pizza, rocked out to the New Chipmunk CD and tryed not to kill are younger cousin Tanner who's 11 and drives us CRAZY! But, then again Santa was watching so we tryed to be good girls!


These are my cookies I did all by myself. It's Santa, wreath, tree, and when all else fails...

Do polka dots!


We then started on the WAY TO LONG PROCESS of the Gingerbread Christmas Train.

You can tell by this pic that we were taking this baby way serious!


The finished Project that took like forever!



Christmas Eve Came so Fast and I finished my shopping w/one day to go! My whole family always comes over on Christmas Eve night for a Christmas Party, So before the house was full of guest, I took these of the living room and mantle before everyone arrived.



I loved our stockings this year. From left to right it goes Mary, Aunt Carolyn, Me, Angelus, Aunt Charlotte, and Lee



These are my Lovely girlie's, Jenny & Christy. I don't know where I would be without these two!



Santa Clause Came! He even left a note for my nephew Angelus!And drank his glass coke! Patrick family tradition. We always get those mini glass cokes to drink at Christmas. It's been that way since I can remember! So of course we had to share with Santa!



I took this right before my nephew came into the living room on Christmas morning!



My perty stocking, which was filled w/ all kinds of goodies!



Lee & Mary on Christmas Morning! Aren't they cute...Mary and me were up till 3 am wrapping Lee's last minute Christmas gifts for everyone, that he REFUSED TO WRAP HIMSELF!


Christmas this year was really wonderful! I can't believe I can actually say that! I received lot's of gifts and I'm truly blessed. That night I got to go visit my grandparents who I don't get to see at all and I have the sweetest Granny.


Even though things were crazy that month and rushed and not well organized, by Christmas Eve night everything fell into place.

0 Lovely FeedBack: