Wednesday, December 28, 2011

no "right" words to make things better........

yesterday. this morning. this afternoon. this evening. and tonight. i knew what today meant. today meant that the boy i liked was leaving.


(image found on my pinterest page- my new favorite quote)
as i sit here an type this, i think about all that has transpired between a friendship of a boy and a girl. me & justin. justin & me.
and with that, my heart hurts. promises were broken. text messages never returned and phone calls never made.
and just like that, a friendship ended. and now he's in a car driving to attend BYU-Idaho.


now i am not saying this was all his fault. things go 50/50. i shall take my fair share....but still.
promises were broken. text messages never returned and phone calls never made.

and with that, there are no "right" words to make this better.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

If you want, when he gets to Idaho me and Tauna can go punch him for you!!!

CB said...

In all seriousness - I am so sorry. I can soooo understand that hurt in your heart. Not fair and definately not wanted.
I don't know what to say except If you were standing in front of me I would give you a hug and tell you that you are worth better...much better.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, the only thing you struggled with was getting your emotions out to Justin exactly when you wanted to. You were honest and you were a wonderful friend to him. I'm sorry your heart hurts and hope this pain passes soon.