Saturday, December 17, 2011

never say never (the fray)

ladies an gents. I, am a horriable blogger. *sighs* oh well. Today i am home with a cold (like what's new) and i decided that i at least wanted to post about my second biggest thing that has happened to me this year. first, i met my favorite actor back in april in person. Then this past week, i was able to get tickets  ((((awesome up close)))) to see my favorite band preform. and when i say my favorite....i mean it!  i have loved this band from the start and and when i heard that they were coming to my area for a concert...I did everything i could to get tickets (the event was sold out within days) for me and my little cousin Hailey who just happens to love them as much as me. the fray. THE FRAY!!!



in case you didnt read that right.....THE FRAY! that's right, me and hailey were rocking out to the fray on december 11th and making are selves hoarse. the night was fantastic! alive! i shall always hold that night close. isn't it something that you can say you've had to big things accomplished in a year?!

here are the links to my favorite fray songs.
heartbeat is their current single. and when they played it that night....everyone went crazy...including myself lol

over my head (cable car)  ||  you found me   ||  how to save a life ||  never say never || heartbeat