Thursday, July 29, 2010

nostalgia of the autumn



i'm ready for fall. i'm so ready for the fall! as we are this close to august coming up this weekend, i can't help but have my thoughts turn to the crisp feeling of autumn, with warm breezes, and beautiful eastern, Tennessee trees coming around the bend. my heart is skipping a beat as i write this. oh to hear the sound of the mighty viking high school band practicing in the distance. the much anticipated Tennessee high vs. Virgina high foot ball game (my ol' Tennessee high has never lost a game to Virgina high in 18 years). that feeling you get of smelling warm, cinnamon apples and wearing new cardigans everyday. to me, this is the time that i love the most. whenever i'm in target, i get this giddy rush to go buy school supplies and write my name in cursive in freshly new notebooks and buy every single item they have on sale for back to school specials. actually, i just might have already done that-sighs. yes, this is the time my heart is truly at peace. truly at home with myself. nostalgia of the autumn. heavenly father blesses this earth so much with it's each passing stage. i am so happy to know who i am and where i came from. to also catch you up just a bit, me and the fellow are still in that stage of stolen glances at work, little moments of flirting banter, and my new favorite, me, going in on my days off to have lunch together.though, i still haven't mastered to control the grinning from ear to ear or blushing every two seconds when he says my name. lol. were taking things slow. and by slow, i mean slow. and i like that. that is just the right pace for me. i haven't been in a relationship since my mother passed away and he is being ever so understanding. though right now i'm alittle bit grumpy do to the fact that our schedules are not coordinating and we won't work together till Monday. but, this weekend promises to be a good one with a friends wedding reception and the hope of a "possible" last minute trip out of town. I hope so. but, will see.... anywho, go out and buy a pack of crayola crayons and number two pencils and i a sure you, you will get giddy too.